Sangoma Vega 3000G is a finalist for Channel Product of the Year (Hardware). Sangoma Technologies, a trusted leader in delivering scalable VoIP telephony systems, announced that their Vega 3000G gateway is a finalist for Channel Product of the Year (Hardware) at the Comms Business Awards on June 21st.
This award is for hardware products sold into the ICT Channel during 2017. Judges will be looking out for innovation and disruptive products which have brought a new dynamic to specific market segments.
Sangoma Vega 3000G is a 24 FXS port analog gateway with SIP support and is scalable for large deployments. This device offers voice, fax and modem support. Learn more here!
- Up to 24 VoIP channels
- QoS statistics reporting
- SIP to SIP call routing
- Emergency call routing
- USB 2.0 for extra storage
- Low-density PSTN gateway
- Are you using Sangoma Vega 3000G? What’s your experience? Leave a comment to share with us!
- Polycom Releases New Cloud Services and Polycom Device Management Services (PDMS)
- Mitel to be Acquired by Investor group for $2 billion Cash
- VoIP Supply Received Developers’ Choice Recognition by HostingAdvice!
- New! VoIP Supply Released the RenegadePBX Pro 75 Premise-Based Appliance
- Microsoft Teams Adds NEW Business Admin Center, Security & Compliance Center, and more